Sewing lingerie is easier than you think, thanks to this DIY Sew-a-Bralette kit that guides you through the whole process.
- White lace
- Black Elastic
- 2 x gold hoops, 2 x gold sliders and x1 bra clip fastener
- Digital download pattern in your size (enter size at checkout)
- Ebook of sewing instructions and sewing tips (emailed 24 hours after purchase)
What you will need to complete this project:
- Domestic sewing machine and overlocker
- Matching threads
- Ballpoint or sharp sewing needle
- Tape measure
Once your order is placed, each kit is carefully curated by my own two hands in my Scenic Rim studio. Kits are posted in an lace pouch within 2 business days. Your e-book and digital pattern will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.