Learn to sew your own bralette, with my simple lace bralette sewing pattern digital download. My 14 page e-book will guide you through the steps to create your very own lace bra. Your digital patterns and e-book will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.
This listing includes:
- Digital pattern in size XS-XL (Size guide attached to photos)
- 14 page e-book of sewing instructions and sewing tips
What you will need to complete this project:
- Domestic sewing machine and overlocker
- Matching threads
- Ballpoint or sharp sewing needles
- Tape measure
- 1 x metre of stretch lace trim for your bralette - I recommend trim that is at least 15cms wide with a scallop edge
- Elastic for your straps and under bust. I recommend elastic at least 1cm wide
- x2 sliders and x2 hoops for bra straps and x1 bra clip fastener
About Your Teacher:
Learn the art of lingerie making from Cassandra, founder of Lazy Girl Lingerie, a handmade, independent lingerie brand all about lingerie that is effortless to wear and designed for the elegant woman who wears lingerie to celebrate her body. Join me on my revolution – I’m on a mission to change the way women feel about themselves and commitment to celebrating all that makes us unique! I am a firm believer that all bodies are good bodies, no matter our size, shape, colour or age.